找回密码
 注册[Register]
搜索
qq空间相册密码查看为什么登陆后需要激活无法注册?

[贴图] CNN评全球最丑建筑:沈阳方圆大厦入选(图)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-14 13:14:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
译文简介:
核心提示:近日,美国有线电视新闻(CNN)旗下网站评选出全球最丑的十大建筑,朝鲜柳京饭店居首,迪拜亚特兰蒂斯饭店名列第二,位于中国沈阳的方圆大厦则位列第九。但CNN也同时表示,由于“审美”定义偏主观,此榜单更准确的说法应该是全球十大“最有争议”的建筑。
译者简介

译文来源:
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:小马甲 转载请注明出处

正文翻译:
Chinasmack是个专门翻译中国人评论的网站,新闻原文和中国网友评论来自网易
核心提示:近日,美国有线电视新闻(CNN)旗下网站评选出全球最丑的十大建筑,朝鲜柳京饭店居首,迪拜亚特兰蒂斯饭店名列第二,位于中国沈阳的方圆大厦则位列第九。但CNN也同时表示,由于“审美”定义偏主观,此榜单更准确的说法应该是全球十大“最有争议”的建筑。

第一 柳京饭店(朝鲜)

第二 亚特兰蒂斯饭店(迪拜)

第三 国会大厦(罗马尼亚)

第四 奇奇科夫电视塔(捷克)

第五 西雅图体验音乐博物馆(美国)

第六 胡志明陵寝(越南)

第七 利物浦都会大教堂(英国)

第八 波特兰大楼(美国)

第九 沈阳方圆大厦(中国)

第十 巴西石油公司总部(巴西)

评论翻译:
以下中网易网友和国外网民的评论:

大裤衩:央视新楼的民间外号
警告你艹你没资格代表我 [网易湖北省武汉市网友]:
Doing a survey: Those who think the ugliest is Big Underpants [the Beijing CCTV Building], raise their penis.
做个调查:觉得第一丑是大裤衩的举下阳具
吾在川上曰 [网易广东省网友]:
“Big Underpants” must be jealous of “Fang Yuan”!
“大裤衩”一定嫉妒死“方圆”了!
警告你艹你没资格代表我 [网易湖北省武汉市网友]:
When I saw this news, the first one I thought of was also Big Underpants. At least in my opinion it is the ugliest.
我看到这新闻,第一个也是想到大裤衩,至少在我看来是最丑的
楚门界 [网易广东省广州市天河区网友]:
The editor not including photos is completely for everyone’s benefit. When I went online to find a picture of Fangyuan, I vomited all over the floor!
小编不配图完全是为了大家好,我手贱上网搜了方圆大厦的图看,吐了一地!
网易上海市徐汇区网友:
For some reason I feel there are several that aren’t bad, or at least I’ve seen uglier ones.
为什么感觉有几个还不错呢,至少看过比它们更丑的
网易浙江省杭州市网友 [银魂]:
However, CNN at the same time also said that because the definition of “aesthetics” is subjective, a more accurate description of this list should be the world’s top 10 “most controversial” buildings. Brother [CNN], don’t be modest, the Fangyuan Building is really ugly.
但CNN也同时表示,由于“审美”定义偏主观,此榜单更准确的说法应该是全球十大“最有争议”的建筑。 大哥您别谦虚, 方圆大厦是真丑
网易江苏省南通市网友:
Fangyuan is indeed uglyand kitschy.The Petrobas building is okay,it can be swapped with Big Underpants.
方圆的确丑还俗巴西石油大厦还行啊可以把它换成大裤衩
网易湖南省长沙市网友 [stwolf]:
I think all of the ones on the list are actually okay, their designs are rather creative.
我觉得上榜的都还可以啊,造型比较有创意。
网易辽宁省沈阳市网友 [weangc]:
Have you guys been to Shenyang before? Do you guys know the Fang Yuan Building’s geographic location? Do you guys know why it was built in the shape of an ancient coin?Fangyuan Building is in Shenyang’s Financial Development Zone, which is also Shenyang’s North Railway district—–Putting [a symbol of] China’s ancient monetary culture in the financial development zone is good, the idea being that nothing can be accomplished without standards and rules.It is because Americans don’t understand Chinese culture that they say this [say Fang Yuan is ugly]…
大家来过沈阳吗?知道方圆大厦的地理位置吗?知道为什么盖成古代钱币形状吗?方圆大厦,在沈阳市金融开发区,也是沈阳北站地区------中国古代钱币文化,放在金融开发区再好不过了,意思是没有规矩不成方圆。美国人是不了解中国文化才这样说的,,,,,,
NEispassfortheignoble [网易河北省廊坊市网友]:
The only reason the Ryugyong Hotel takes the top spot is because its purportedly meant to be a middle finger raised at the United States, and all people from America stay there.
柳京饭店之所以登榜首,是由于其本意是对美竖起中指,所有美来的人都入住那里的。
网易北京市网友:
I think these buildings are all rather good looking, they’re all not bad! Those so-called mainstream media, the moment they have some fame they start picking fault with others, using their own subjective aesthetics to put down everyone else’s aesthetics, what the hell~!
我感觉那些建筑都挺好看的,都不错的!那些所谓的主流媒体们,仗着自己有点名气就对别的事物指手画脚,以一己之审美而否定所有人的审美,都什么玩意~!
网易法国网友 [gaowei9327]:
This ranking doesn’t mean anything, the beauty and aesthetics of a building depends on culture, geography, race, country, civilization, history, and many other factors. You can’t make sweeping generalizations. For example, the Dubai one actually is very in line with their style, although the Shenyang one is truly really ugly.
这个评价根本不能算什么,一个建筑的美和审美取决于人文地理,种族,国家,文化,历史等诸多因素,不能一概而论,迪拜的那个其实很有他们的风格,不过沈阳那个真的好丑。:(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
外国网民评论:
jiayi
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 3:30 am
I’ve seen worse where I live. Thankfully my sofa is timeless and sexy as hell.
我在住的地方看过更糟的。谢天谢地,准时坐上我那性感的沙发。
Mr.M.Walter
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 3:36 am
“Doing a survey: Those who think the ugliest is Big Underpants [the Beijing CCTV Building], raise their penis.”
"做个调查:觉得第一丑是大裤衩的举下阳具"
LMAO, this one is good
这个好。笑。
lonetrey
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 4:03 am
TBH, I think #2,3,9,10 are ok-looking. Not sure why they’re hailed as the “Ugliest” buildings ever…
说实话,我觉得2,3,9,10号看起来不错。不明白为什么会在这个名单上。
Miki
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:18 am
I could understand if this were a list of the most controversial buildings, not ugly ones, because most of them are not that bad. The Portland building in particular has a nice streamline moderne feel, though they could have done more with the shapes.
如果这份名单列的是“最具争议”的建筑,而不是“最丑的建筑”,那我能表示理解。它们中的大半并不丑。特别是波特兰的建筑,后现代主义者们肯定乐于待见。

The Experience Music Project building is 100% horrendous, though. Cool on the inside, but it looks like a dead cow heart from without.
西雅图体验音乐博物馆则是百分之百的可怕之作。尽管它的内部很酷,但从外面看来,它就像一个死牛的心脏。
dim mak
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 11:33 am
Kitschy is the right word. I’m all for whacky designs but building shaped like money kinda lacks subtlety.
矫揉造作是最好的形容词。我完全赞同奇异的设计,但是把建筑设计成钱的模样,则显得有点丧失内涵。

Seattle Experience Music Project = Blobs of modern art garbage
西雅图体验音乐博物馆=现代艺术垃圾桶里的一坨。

Everything else looks alright
其他建筑看起来不错。
eattot
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm
4 5 6 7 9 ugly , others not bad, to my eyes.
4,5,6,7,9号丑,其他的不错,个人看法。
dondon
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 2:24 pm
What do people know about art and what is art define it?, one might say its ugly and one might say its beautiful..
人们对艺术了解多少,艺术又该如何定义?一个人觉得丑的,兴许另一个人觉得好看。
coala banana
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 2:52 pm
in my opinion none of them is ugly, except number 4 in czech republic…
我个人觉得这些建筑都不丑,除了第4个。
whichone
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 4:09 pm
I think the only ugly one is the czech tv tower. The fangyuan building is certainly no beauty queen but tolerable.
我觉得最丑的是捷克电视塔。方圆大厦虽然算不上好看,但还过得去。

I think some of these are not judged on external aesthetics alone, for example, the Romanian parliament, I can see how it might be considered extravagant as a building for public servants, and therefore “ugly”.
我觉得有些评论不客观。比如,罗马尼亚的国会大厦被认为是公务员们的奢侈建筑,因此被认为“丑陋”。
Misia
Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Very questionable chart, in my opinion it’s:
很具争议性的问题。我的看法:
5, 10: ugly
5,10:丑。
3, 4, 6, 8, 9: decent
3,4,6,8,9:不错。
7: beautiful
7:美
1, 2: really beautiful
1,2:非常美
Regina
Friday, January 13, 2012 at 6:24 am
I don’t agree with the first three, but the others are truly monstrous.
我觉得前三个不丑,但是后面几个确实骇人听闻。
nikolodian
Friday, January 13, 2012 at 11:21 am
Ah memories-Can’t believe Shenyang’s coin-shaped building is famous. Lived in SY and passed that place many times on the way to the train/bus stations. Always wondered what it’s like inside…or is it just another empty ‘white elephant’?
啊,纯属回忆——想不到沈阳的方圆大厦变得出名。我曾住在沈阳,无数次地经过那儿,到达车站/地铁站。我总是在想,大厦内部是什么。或者只是另一个空空如也的“白象”?(白象象征无价值的东西)

I don’t think it’s ugly, per se. That underpants one in Beijing the Chinese netizens kept referring to however is indeed another story.
我不觉得这栋楼本身有多丑。北京有个大裤衩被各种针对。当然,这是另一个故事。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册[Register]

本版积分规则

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|☆我要吧☆ ( 豫ICP备13016831号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 19:31 , Processed in 0.059882 second(s), 18 queries .